Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Bunches of Eucalyptus Leaves - A New Series.

A Friendly Bunch
SOLD
A Cool Bunch
SOLD
A Warm Bunch
SOLD
Jeramiah 17:8

As I walk my dog on a trail close to my house I am in awe of this tini Eucalyptus tree/bush and the variety of beautiful display of colors of the leaves (someday I will paint the actual colors). Several times I have taken photos of this wonderful eye candy. I take many pictures of potential references, but this one kept intriguing me and I am glad for that!

This is the beginning of a series of Eucalyptus Leaves. There are slight differences other than color, such as the amount of soft and hard edges and applicaion of paint.  
All are available through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks. Each will go up for auction soon, and after that they are listed at full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment