Sunday, August 10, 2014

Check it out! Society6 where you can order my art printed on all sorts of things!


Cynthia Mahlberg Art at Society 6

Please copy and paste this into your url to see this site
http://society6.com/CynthiaMahlbergArt

I find this site difficult to navigate, so please bookmark my page.

To search my page, you will need to search my page exactly "Cynthia Mahlberg Art"

Art Prints,  Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases
Stationery Cards
iPhone & iPod Cases, iPhone & iPod Skins

So far, "The Gathering" and "Abstract Snow Scene" are available. More to be up loaded, so check back.

Is anyone thinking a Christmas presents yet? :-)

I am working on photographing at a quality that will work on other products.  I especially like the laptop cover.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment