Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bluebird original oil painting to add to a collection or a gift. A small 5x7 on masonite board for framing or display on easel


As I continue with my Bird Series 2, a bluebird has a special meaning to me. When I was growing up girls had a choice to be a "Brownie/Girl Scout", or a "Bluebird/ Camp Fire Girl". You guessed it, I was the latter. At the end of "bluebirds" we got to "fly up" to be a Camp Fire Girl. Maybe that is the reason I have been painting birds as a series for a second time.

Even if you can't relate to my story, this one is a cutie. Painted on a stable surface of masonite, primed with gesso, and painted with professional oil paints. This will be ready to ship around March 5, 2014. The paint is thick in some areas so it will need a good amount of time to dry enough to send.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CynthiaMahlbergArt

No comments:

Post a Comment